June 8, 2011

Beyond the Rack SALE!!!

Hey Fellow Bloggers and just peeps who are passing by.
  I'm work and bored out of my mind. I'm doing my daily web looks on Gilt, Hautelook and Beyond The Rack. Anyone who shops there knows that they are great and u get 40-70% off Top designer brands. So far I've ordered from BTR andd Gilt great purchases. Look at me yapping away get to the point Anesha. Beyond the Rack has a sale (about 40% or more off) of New Balance gear for Men and Woman and also Gaiam products ( weight loss videos, Yoga mats, etc) Since this is a weight loss blog I think let me get the word out the sale ENDS 6/9 so hurry. These sites are invitation only so here is a link for you from me to join Beyond the Rack and others. You wont be disappointed with their sales and brands.

Beyond the Rack.com
http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B2316468

Hautelook.com: No invite code needed.


Gilt.com
http://www.gilt.com/invite/kam2601


Dont miss out ...p.s just ordered the cutest sweater by BB Dakota on BTR..

No comments:

Post a Comment