August 2, 2011

STRESSED OUT

OMG..... I am not having a good week. I'm stressed the hell out. This weight needs to come off. I'm having a not feel pretty week or something. I feel like im trapped in another body and the real Anesha is trying to escape. I'm going to detox ( Fat Smash Diet/Detox)  and go for a walk today to clear my head. My mind is cluttered... I need some motivation. I need a change.


lol no that's not me.. its a google image


Last time I tried this I lost 7.6 or.8 in 9 days w/o exercise( No I'm not condoning not being active ) and that's just the detox phase of it I got so confident I was losing weight that I was craving a Fish Filet from Mickie D's OMG that had to be the worst ever my stomach was not feeling it. Well lets see how this goes. DAY 1

No comments:

Post a Comment