October 19, 2011

Chelsea Settles...

I dont know if any of my blog readers have watched MTV's New Doc-Drama " Chelsea Settles" Its about a 23-year old girl struggling with Weight Loss, moving to LA and trying to make it into the Fashion Industry. Its really a good show and the 1st two episodes were really sad. Her mother is sick and she takes care of her so that was a lot to deal with I know how she feels to leave a sick mother  so you can pursue things its very difficult.I applaud her for even showing us her scale number which is 324 pounds. In my opinion boyfriend is a asshole and  the way people treat her is not good. I am so excited for her because you can tell she has a good heart and she is so so beautiful. Tune in Tuesdays on MTV for new episodes. If you have watched what are you thoughts?......


Recent pic from the Wendy Williams show she lost weight she is beautiful




No comments:

Post a Comment