November 28, 2011

Motivation 101: UPDATE : Chelsea Settles

Hello People,


Almost time to say goodbye to November and hello December. I hope that your Thanksgiving was fantastic and you didn't indulge to much or let Black Friday swallow your pockets. I did well in both departments. I posted about my girl Chelsea from MTV's "Chelsea Settles". I recently contacted her on Twitter and as I imagined she is the sweetest inside and out. She and her mother are both doing great and she has lost a significant amount of weight. She was beautiful before she really shines even more  now. She tweeted me that she does Zumba classes which I have been hearing about and I hear they are great , boxing and cycling. I didnt get a chance to ask her about her diet but she is doing great. Her show airs Tuesdays, 11pm /ET on MTV. Very good show.

MTV:Chelsea Settles Main:
http://www.mtv.com/shows/chelsea_settles/series.jhtml

Chelsea's Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/chelseasettles

BEFORE:


After



5 comments:

  1. My idol I love her watched all the shows I wish I could meet her so she could get me on the right path to wanna loss weight..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Jazzmin Evans hpdfinest1991@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    She is very sweet and she has a twitter.. Tweet her she will re tweet you back. Losing weight is hard im speaking from experience and still trying. Stay strong. Do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am 12 years old and i weigh 136 pounds :( i am critisised and it hurts a lot. I watched her show and her before and after pics, and shes made me realize you should push your self to acheive and right now i will go out and work out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so beautiful! keep going gurly

    ReplyDelete