May 10, 2011

A better Tuesday!!

I pray for a better Tuesday , I silently was crying as I worked out yesterday I don't care I can cry..lol It was not that the workout was hurting just a lot of tension inside just wanna lose this weight and get it over with tired of it. I ate my usual egg whites and oatmeal for Breakfast , Strawberry Greek yogurt for snack , Tilipia and Broccoli for lunch.. and hit the gym. I just have to stay positive and get through this..

Burned 500+ calories as usual... I try to do more but.. I'm  OK with this

3 comments:

  1. You do great at buring calories!!!! You're gonna get through this weight loss. I hope today is better for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much... for the encouragement I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh! I'm the same as you, my calories burned are always just under or just over 500 calories - not matter what i do .... It is so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete