May 16, 2011

Motivation 101: Raven Symone

I love when I see anyone lose weight regular people like ourselves and celebrities. I tend to say about celebs.. dammm how did they do it. I know they are busy people and have to work but the realness of it is that we CANT compare our weight loss to theirs they have millions of dollars and you will never know if they are being honest about how they did it. We have regular lives and 9-5 schedules, football practice and making sure dinner is prepared every night by us.

..but with that said she looks dam good




 Get it MissOlivia...

6 comments:

  1. WOW, she looks good. I think one thing is that they can go out of the public eye until they are all done so it's much more dramatic. HMMM, I wish I could do that. HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing transformation, she looks awesome. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, we can't compare ourselves to them...... because our lives are VERY different from theirs. Ntl, eating healthy and working out (even if it's to a video in front of the TV) works. We just have to program ourselves to do it.

    My motivation is the fly life. #kanyeshrug -- I want to be able to wear whatever I want and look DAMN GOOD in it. No muffins, cottage cheese, etc.

    You can do it. I believe in you.

    GLAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't want to say she looked better before, but she doesn't look entirely well lately. Her weight loss has obviously taken a toll on her body.

    In the third photo she appears to be pushing 60, and we all know that's not the case.

    ReplyDelete