May 14, 2011

NEW PLAN...

OK.. So I need a new plan I am no longer working with a trainer for many reasons and Ive been stressed so much. Im moving this week and next week, some financial woes... , my sons 10th birthday and I have to get all my school orientations started. What a week. I have not been working out and I ate a burger yesterday **covering eyes**. I have been so stressed its ridiculous. So I have to come up with a new plan that works for me. Thousands and Thousands do it without a trainer so I just have to be Confident that I can.

I have been reading other weight loss blogs and getting more motivated and that helps. I just have to get out of this rut I am in and get moving. Im  at work now and I have so much to do today I will try to seek a workout in. I have been reading my biggest loser book and getting some pointers.I have all my tips and things from my sessions so im  pretty clear on what resistance exercises to do so ready or not here I go.


FYI , NO DESSERTS FOR ME....

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. It's hard when you get into a rut - I did for about 3 months last year. Once you get into a routine and start seeing results (give it a few weeks) the motivation will just keep coming! Stick with it. Breaking out of the rut is the hardest part - it gets easier from there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! You will be fine without the personal trainer ... there is so much you can do on your own. Happy birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete