May 20, 2011

Moving...

OMG !!! Y'all so exhausted I have been moving for the last 3 days Im so tired.. Ive been  between 2 places , cleaning , packing and unpacking, washing clothes I hate taking dirty things to a new house ( ...well apartment). I been working overtime at work and working out has not been on my menu at all. What I do know is these 2 flights of stairs are killing me carrying all these boxes.. Cant wait to get settled. More posts coming soon about this weight loss journey ..I promise..


I love this rug.. I was on Urban Outfitters website and I feel in love super cute..

3 comments:

  1. Cute mat! You'll be burning tons of calories carrying all those boxes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg..yes and im up now at work at 5am ans have to still move and clean..cant wait until this is over

    ReplyDelete