April 27, 2011

Heart Rate Monitor

This is the Heart Rate Monitor I purchased from my trainer and it works great. I'm pretty sure that you can find one a bit cheaper this one was a bit pricey Retail $129.00, I believe. It tracks your heart rate (duh..), Calories burned, Time, and all your averages probably a lot more.I have to stay at or above 150 beats per minute. It comes with a sensor that you strap around your body under your breast area anywhere close to your heart.

I'm still trying to get the hang of it I hate new gadgets. Yesterday I burned 518 calories in a little over an hour and on Monday 830 calories. Not easy for me at all.

Yesterday I did about 300+ crunches and sit-ups, lunges with 12 pound weights and a a lot of arm exercises. I'm not meeting with my trainer today I'll be back tomorrow so I'm on my own but i know I can do it. I have to burn a minimum 500.

Monitor Brand: Polar

2 comments:

  1. I was going to buy one, let me know how it works for you.

    http://roadtoabetterme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works great to me I guess its pretty accurate. I like it. Get one. I love your blog...

    ReplyDelete