April 26, 2011

This is mainly what I eat morning ,noon and night. I'm on a strict (covering eyes) 1k-1200k a day diet. Yes, It hard so much temptation. I'm craving a Burger so so bad.. OMG but I know I will pay for it at the gym so no point. I literally was almost in tears yesterday at the gym. Endless lunges ( over exaggerated that ), Burpees, 150 crunches and some bear crawl on the floor that almost killed me. But when I was done I felt good.
830 calories burned  in 1 hour and a half and no telling whats in store for me today. We shall see......

Breakfast:
Oatmeal, Egg whites and Tea or Water
Snack
Fat Free Yogurt
Lunch
Salad OR Baked Chicken Tenders , Brown Rice and Green Veggies
Snack
Egg Whites
Dinner
Usually a Protein shake or veggies maybe 1 Grilled strip

each day varies....

4 comments:

  1. Are you working out with a trainer or alone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pink is Glam... I work out with a trainer 3x a week for now and soon to increase to 5x a week. But on the other days I'm working out alone.
    @ Jess.. xoxo Thanks your Idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh !! Tiff I didnt know that was you..

    ReplyDelete