April 26, 2011

WELCOME TO MY WORLD for the next Year

Hello World, 

I was sitting here taking a break at work and my friend Jessica's voice popped in my head to start a weight loss blog. I been putting it off I been so busy here and there everywhere. I decided to start one today. Ive been putting off really losing weight.Ive gotten so comfortable in my body the last 10 years I keep expecting results but not actually following through with actions. Maybe a walk here maybe a walk there NEVER... anything consistant.

I mean my son will be 10 years old next month , how long can I keep saying its baby weight..lol.. I wouldnt say Ive tried every diet out there because Im not that into all that diet craze stuff, pills and things like that. I've considered lipo and surgery but im terrified so I X that idea. So that leaves me with the good ol' way. Simple healthy eating and hard exercise. 

I've recently signed up at Aloha Health & Fitness in Hercules,CA 
(http://www.eastbaytrainer.com/) with a Personal Trainer 
Christian, him and his wife Jen are the best and the sweetest people you will meet. 

So im on this journey for the next 12 months to get myself in better shape and do a complete 360...so long muffin top I will not  miss u. 

No comments:

Post a Comment