April 30, 2011

MS WALK 2011: SAN FRANCISCO

Every year I have vowed to walk for MS not just because I work for Bayer who manufactures Betaseron but because my mother struggled with MS for well over 20 years and I walk for her. This year it will be in San Francisco at Golden Gate Park at 9am. I lost my mother September 2009 from complications from Multiple Sclerosis and I hope they find a cure soon for this. I'm so excited to be walking for a cause and be involved in something like this.My boyfriend , sister and my son will be joining me in this 5k journey so looking forward to tomorrow. Pics will follow soon...


My mother and I , 80's

I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!!!!!!<3

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic way to remember your mum and also support others with MS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with your race! I hope it went well! I look forward to seeing pictures!

    ReplyDelete