April 28, 2011

Silent Cries....

Man man.. I was not having a good day today. Frustrated..tired..stressed ..hungry Mentally I had a horrible day. I think I pulled my calf muscle in my left leg..idk what's up. I still had to push through and make it to the gym. I burned 784 calories in about 1.5 hrs. It seemed like forever. 300 crunches and weights and cardio oh cardio. I'm in the bed now so sore. I came home washed dishes and still do housework..Jeez louise. Drank my Whey protein and GOOD NITE Y'all.. I'm exhausted....xoxo nesha

2 comments:

  1. Stretch! Make sure your stretching before and after! It helps ease the pain. Trust me I went through it for 1 week. My body was so sore, but I still got the motivation to get back into the gym and keep at it! Once you stretch those muscles the pain is gone!

    http://roadtoabetterme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will because I have not been at all. My muscles have been killing me. so much pain. Thanks for the advice.

    ReplyDelete