April 27, 2011

Top 5 Quotes I love !

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is. -Ellen

You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance.-Lee Iacocca

You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment.-Unknown

The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince. 
-Vincent Lombardi

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." -Unknown


In all it's about positive self talk. ....That's a MUST..

As I'm working out I have to keep telling myself.. Anesha you can do it.. Its very hard but very possible. 




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!! Especially the one about habit. It's it true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.. This weight loss ish is hard. Thanks for commenting. I'm trying to get a hang of this blogging stuff.

    ReplyDelete